- About Us
- Our Animals
- In the Media
- Solar Cooking & Sun Ovens
- Thank You's & Links
- Farmer's Markets
- HelpX / Wwooff
- Honeycomb Kids Book
- Gardens & Native Bee Sanctuary
- Contact Us
You can meet some of our clan (the rest will be on the farm) and see, try and buy Honeycomb Valley farm produce at two farmer's markets a month. We attend markets in the Manning Valley/Great Lakes and Gloucester council areas.
- 2nd Saturday of the month - Gloucester Farmers Market (8.30am-12pm)...tip: you definitely need to try out produce from the two Dave's! Dave from Marook Dairy (awesome cheese and maple-flavoured biodynamic yoghurt to die for) and Dave from Hand 'n' Hoe Organic Macadamias!
- Last Saturday of the month - Nabiac Farmers Market (8am-12pm)...tip: get there by 10am before Lizzie the bread lady sells out of her gorgeous handmade loaves...and check out the gorgeous hand-crafted items, quilts and woodwork in the hall!
At Farmer's Markets we normally have for sale:
Delicious sauces and honey and rosella jam, herbal teas and all our Farmerceutical natural beauty products like:
- sun-melted beeswax and raw honey lip balms
- Farm Balm natural face, body and problem dry skin moisturiser
- raw goat's milk soaps
- "Bee Off Bugs" natural insect repellent in a handy beeswax stick
- and our very special, fresh made smoothing & softening face mask