- About Us
- Our Animals
- In the Media
- Solar Cooking & Sun Ovens
- Thank You's & Links
- Farmer's Markets
- HelpX / Wwoof
- Honeycomb Kids Book
- Environmental Sustainability
- Farmstay & Agritourism Consulting
- Gardens & Native Bee Sanctuary
- Contact Us
Learn How to Make Goats Milk Soap Course
Learn How to Make Goats Milk Soap Course - Cold Process
"I just wanted to thank you for the very informative and enjoyable soap course last week- we learnt a lot and were very impressed with the way in which the course was run!" Helen J.
Next Workshop: MON JUNE 1ST 2015 (only a few spots left)
Soaping is just one of those things it's best to learn by watching and doing! When you read a How To Make Goats Milk Soap book, it can be confusing and a little bit daunting - but when you see how it's done it just all makes sense.
We're happy to share how we make our very special goats milk soap bars in this workshop, here's what you'll learn:
- Learn basic goats milk soap-making techniques including how to mix lye, how it saponifies and how to cure soap for a delightfully mild bar
- Learn a specific recipe that includes goats milk soap, organic cocoa butter, olive oil, sustainable palm, honey and essential oils
- See firsthand what "trace" is and how to identify it
- Learn Cold Process soapmaking techniques
- Pour soaps and learn how to unmould without damage
- Have a fun day out and learn something new!
- $85pp includes morning tea and a light lunch
- Course runs from 8am-2pm and includes meeting the goats of course!
To book or to enquire about other dates, please email us.
And if you don't feel like learning how to make your own goats milk soap...you can always buy our goats milk soap bars in the shop